Mix it up and make a mad activity
Do you have spare vertical space that you’re not using? Indoor AT courses are the perfect solution to make use of that space.
The courses are usually connected to the existing structure of the building so the elements are suspended, leaving the space underneath free for anything else.
There is the same fantastic range of elements to choose from and we can even match the colour schemes or your company theme to create a really tailored product.
We have built some fantastic courses in the UK and all around the world, take a look at this one: Challenge4Change.
If you have any questions or would like to talk about ideas give us a call on:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have provided guide prices and designs to help you make your decision. All designs can be adapted to suit your specific requirements. Due to architectural differences in many structures most designs are bespoke to the project.
Price £3000 – £6000(+) per element
- All designs allow for phasing and expansion.
- All courses are designed in a circuit to reduce instructor numbers.
- All courses comply to EN:15567-1
- Safety signage
- Galvanized and zinc plated fixings
- Rated anchor points (where needed)
- Man riding steel access route (various belay options)
- Aerial trekking elements
- Entry/exit platforms
- All projects come with risk assessments, standard operating procedures, inspection manual and logbook, engineer’s calculations, individual material certificates, health and safety policy.
The belay options
Rail system with RSJ trolleys: This is the cheapest option. The trolleys fit onto the underside of the RSJ (Rolled Steel Joist) and are pulled along by the participant. The participant is attached to the trolley via a primary and a backup pre-sown lanyard and karabiners.
Niko™ track system: This is a more sophisticated system that is lighter for the participant to pull along and quieter than the RSJ trolley. The Niko track system is attached to the structural RSJ. An advantage of this system is that two tracks can be fitted alongside each other. This enables quicker rescues as the instructor is able to by pass participants on the course. The participant is attached to the Niko trolley via a primary and a backup, pre-sown lanyard and karabiners.
Continuous belay system with the Safe Roller™: Innovative system that increases safety as participants are not able to double unclip. Increases capacity as the transition between elements is quicker. The design is suitable for younger children to operate as it is simpler, this also reduces participant instruction times and supervision.
Intelligent self belay system with Bornack™: This system resembles the classic cow’s tail belay device used on rope courses. However this system uses mechanical ID points (known as TWEEZELS) at the start of each element. The ID only allows one karabiner to open at a time, eliminating the risk of double unclipping. The participants also carry a specially designed zip trolley that clips into the Bornack system.
Points to Consider
- Do you have the structural drawings of the building?
- Is there suitable clearance from the activities- 2m in all directions?
- Who is the target audience? Child or adult orientated course?
- Do you have a company theme that you would like to see used in the course?
- Is there access for plant into the site?
Adventure HQ, Abu Dhabi 2013
Helsinki, Finland. 2014
Indoor aerial trekking courses require an inaugural inspection, we can arrange for either an ADIPS or ERCA inspection.
All instructors must complete a training course to operate the course. We can arrange training courses provided by a recognised ERCA trainer.
Costs to consider
- Ground cover/ landscaping
- Construction team husbandry
- Travel for two vehicles and/or international travel
- Inaugural inspection
- Annual inspections
Postman’s Walk // Hybee Jybee// Balance Beam//Wobbly Log //Oh Buoy //Mini Zip //Multi Vine //Burma Bridge //Boulder Wall //Cargo Net //Step Across //Monkey Fist //Spider’s Web //Suspended Platform //See Saw //Double See Saw //Organ Pipes //Horizontal Pipes //Tyre Crossing //High Low //Spinning Platforms //Leap of Faith //Tyrolean Traverse //The Ladder //Peg Crossing //Stirrups //Moon Walk //Boomerang //Spinning log //Tarzan Swing //Rickety Bridge //Stepping Stones //Hop Scotch //Barrel Roll //Cruciform Crossing.