We are delighted to be recruiting for graduate and experienced Engineering Geologists to join our team. Our ideal candidates will be ambitious, career driven, have a passion for geology and engineering and can work both remotely and in large project teams.
- Technically challenging and varied project work across the UK.
- Project supervision and in-field project management.
- Post-fieldwork report writing.
- Night and weekend working.
- Working alongside Industry Specialists.
- Internal secondment programme,
- A valuable career step towards a career in project management or technical management roles.
What we are looking for:
- Ambitious and career driven Engineers.
- Hardworking individuals who are able to lead and manage site investigations.
- Have a passion for geology and engineering.
- Individuals who can work both remotely and in large project teams.
Education & Experience
Graduates: The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level in Geology, a related Earth Science or Civil/ Geotechnical Engineering.
Experienced: Educated to a degree level in Geology, a related Earth Science or Civil/ Geotechnical Engineering and have previous experience in site investigations or exploration Geology.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary and benefits.
- Part of a close-knit team of 20+ like-minded engineers.
- Comprehensive training and industry competencies.
- A structured approach towards Chartership.
- Technical mentoring and guidance.
Located in Gloucester, on the edge of the Cotswolds and within easy reach of major cities like Birmingham, Bristol and Cardiff and the South West.
GEL is an equal opportunities employer.